Re: [TowerTalk] Splicing LDF4

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Splicing LDF4
From: "David" <KC0LL@Hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:36:06 -0700
"N" is good, but a better way is to use 7/16 DIN connectors. They are a lot
stronger than "N" for a splice, especially for 7/8s were "N" will snap off..
I get a lot of them on EBay for 99 cents! I use them to splice all 12 of my
7/8 hard-lines on my tower. They are not used in the USA as much by hams but
is basically a very strong high power "N" connector.

David KCØLL
www.kc0ll.net