Re: [TowerTalk] Cable question

To: ab7r@cablespeed.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable question
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:43:31 EDT
Most of these foam filled cables have a velocity factor in the 80 to 85%
range. You can do a rough calculation based on that, the center conductor o.d.
and outer conductor i.d. to approximate the characteristic impedance.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 9/12/2008 2:38:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,