Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR Tuning Question

To: "RICHARD SOLOMON" <w1ksz@q.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR Tuning Question
From: <n8br@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 15:20:33 -0700
Dick, it is easy to set up the steppir control box so it follows the frequency
changes on the FT2000D.  Jerry at Steppir has the control box settings that
will allow you to do that.  I am using a 3 element steppir with my FT2000 and
also a Micoham decoder to switch all of my antennas.  The combination is easy
to configure and it works fine.  Not to worry.

Bill, N8BR