[TowerTalk] Tennadyne T-28

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne T-28
From: Tearlach Sinclair <dragonsong@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:39:39 -0700 (PDT)
I'm in the process of getting my first tower reconditioned and up. This, like
my brother across the the Lake, is a bout a six month process. I've just found
a rotor that will fit my tower and am looking at beam antennas. I rather like
the look and specs of one and would like to solicit opinions from the list.

Does anyone have or know about the Tennadyne T-28 beam?

73,
Tearlach de w8sco

There's nae man sae deif as he tha' winna hear.