Re: [TowerTalk] skirt wires on a tower

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] skirt wires on a tower
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:48:05 -0700
Hi All

Tht didn't look like what I thought a folded unipole was.

I had an antenna here made out of 450 ohm open wire where I fed one side of
the twinlead at the bottom (like a regular vertical) connected the 2 wires
together at the top, then grounded the other side of the twinlead.  I
thought that was a folded unipole.  73
Tom W7WHY