Re: [TowerTalk] TIC RING

To: <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TIC RING
From: "Mike Fatchett W0MU" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:41:00 -0600
Bill I have one still in the box that I plan to mount on my freestanding
tower.

Carl was great to work with.  They ship using UPS and UPS managed to destroy
the packaging and showed up at the door with various pieces parts.  I
refused it and Carl once he got all the stuff back repackaged, replaced etc
and sent it back.  It showed up fine.

I ordered it with the Green Heron controller.

Since it is still in the box I can't comment on the functionality.  I have
known people that have used them in the past and they have been pleased.

Mike W0MU