[TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-572 Heavy Duty Raising Fixture

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-572 Heavy Duty Raising Fixture
From: "Gene S." <k5gs@q.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:02:38 +0000
Greg,

The Fulton "K" family of winches are rated for "lifting".

The catalog is at:

http://www.fultonperformance.com/Couplers/pdfs/Ceq-Couplers-pgs19-25-08.pdf

The KW3000 is at the top of their "K" line and seems more attractive than
the K2550  because of the worm gear architecture vs. friction brake.

Thanks,
Gene K5GS