Re: [TowerTalk] GiNPOLE PULLEY

To: K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] GiNPOLE PULLEY
From: chasm@texas.net
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 23:19:47 -0500
K7LXC@aol.com wrote:>
>         Do you need it because of over-galvanizing? I just use a round
>     file to get the rough edges off. Works fine.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Steve     K7LXC
>     TOWER TECH

no, some of these ends are so mis shapen that I cannot get a male onto
a female... so a mandrel to drive into the female to reset its
"roundness" and a suitable tool for the male to get it so that it will
slip fit into the male.  of course, you simply have to number these
sections AFTER try fitting them together on the ground.

thanks chas
k5dam