Re: [TowerTalk] guying self supporting towers

To: "jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@optonline.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guying self supporting towers
From: "Bill" <w7vp@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 12:05:30 -0800
Jim
If you are referring to the Rohn TA45 then that is exactly what I have done
using angle sections only I have placed the torque triangle at the location
of the rotor since that is where the twisting moment of the rotor/antenna
system is felt by the tower.  BTW I mispoke when I said that the arms were
bolted to two of the legs each.  They are bolted to one leg each as with the
TA45.  Guess I must be gettining into my dottage.

73
Bill
W7VP