[TowerTalk] Compact Fluorescent Bulbs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Compact Fluorescent Bulbs
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:01:20 -0500
I am looking to replace some of my regular incandescent bulbs in my
house with compact fluorescent bulbs. I have read on this reflector
before of compact fluorescent bulbs that do not cause RFI and I would
like to ask those who are using these CFLs if they would contact me off
the list and let me know what brand and where they bought them at if you
remember. I would really like to be able to find them locally at Walmart
or similar stores if at all possible. I did find a reference to Phillips
Marathon CFLs which were bought at Costco while doing a search of the
archives but no other brands.

Thank you for your help in advance.

                                                  73's

                                                 Todd
                                                N4JRZ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information
protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies from your system.

11/16/2008 10:04 AM