Re: [TowerTalk] Tuning a Force 12 C4SXL or EF240 2 EL 40 meter beam

To: K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tuning a Force 12 C4SXL or EF240 2 EL 40 meter beam
From: George Cortez Jr <ne2i@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:54:23 -0500
It took F12 (the old f12) about 9 months to ship me that box....
It requires you to resonate for the highest portion of the band you will
use (ssb?)
then hook up, short and adjust the coil in the relay box for CW.
If you do order it, set up the beam for ssb and wait for the relay box
so you dont have to
take down the antenna again....

George NE2I