[TowerTalk] Tnx Info abt ICE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tnx Info abt ICE
From: "LA6FJA/K3RAG Stein Roar Brobakken" <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:14:19 +0100
Hi Folks

I did a order through Array Solutions for ICE 419B bandpass filters.

Tt seems ICE haven?t been able to reply to our emails/phonecalls, but they
shipping stuff to Array Solution I got told.

I have called them(ICE) today and no reply or either email for 2-3 months.

So I X my fingers to get a pair of filters from Array Solution.

73s LA6FJA Rag