Re: [TowerTalk] 12-14-2008 update on Palmdale ham radio ban

To: "Dave Tipton" <dave@dmtgweb.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 12-14-2008 update on Palmdale ham radio ban
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:49:09 -0800
It's just not that simple.  PRB-1 was written in a way that leaves
lots of things to interpretation.  The root of the problem is the term
"reasonable".  "Reasonable" is not an absolute term.  It means
different things to different people.  Cities can do whatever they
want until hams are willing to empty their pocketbooks and hire the
lawyers necessary to fight it.  The ARRL doesn't have the money to go
fight all of these fights.  The state AG isn't going to do a darn
thing.