[TowerTalk] Two antennas on one boom

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Two antennas on one boom
From: "Bill Gaines AD8P" <ad8p@wcoil.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 20:14:11 -0500
I have a Cush Craft XM-240 antenna. I gave up on an earlier idea of interlacing
a quad on the same boom but I have another question. Actually 2 questions. I
have the elements to a "shorty-forty" 402-BA. Question 1. Has anyone here
modified a 402-BA for 30 meters and how did that work? Question 2. If it is
possible to get a 402-BA cut back to work on 30 meters then would it be
possible to also hang it on the boom of the Cush Craft XM-240? Or question
3...am I asking for a lot of trouble.

Thanks.
Bill AD8P