[TowerTalk] Some spectacular views of the abandoned RussianWoodpecker an

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Some spectacular views of the abandoned RussianWoodpecker antenna array
From: "Denny O'Connor" <k8do.doc@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 09:21:31 -0500
I remember when this first came on the air we used to be able to drive it
out of the ham bands by setting the keyer to run dits at their pulse
speed...  Dozens of hams doing that would quickly convince them to get out
of our bands...  Ahh the good old days...
Then they devised pulse modulation schemes for their pulses that allowed to
hear right through us and the party was over...

denny / k8do