[TowerTalk] Best way of getting a line over a tree

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Best way of getting a line over a tree
From: don daso <k4za@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 13:49:30 -0500
Like many, I began my ham radio antenna adventures with wires...

Like many, I simply threw or tossed a line over a tree, or a branch,
anyway..  Like many, I soon graduated to something slightly more
sophisticated, such as the proverbial slingshot.  Like many, I moved from
there to a bow & arrow, which allowed more of everything important:
reach, accuracy, & ease of use in my opinion.

Last year, I tried a pneumatic air cannon.  All those important things
moved up again (pun intended).  I remain impressed at each & every use.
It's so accurate, I've even shot a line in between antenna elements with
it.  Get one & I think you'll agree....

GL vy 73 Don K4ZA