Re: [TowerTalk] Now this is maddening...

To: ad6aa@sbcglobal.net,towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Now this is maddening...
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:49:30 -0600
I'll double check the transmission line tomorrow.  Surprisingly, no
water got into the PL-259 and it was dry when I removed it. The tower
is an HDBX-48 so it doesn't "shake" very well.. While I was doing
this, I yanked on the shunt feed and wiggled it around very
energetically. Nutin'.

I wish I had an analyzer, but I don't. I used a friend's unit
initially so I'll have to go beg his again.

Kim Elmore, N5OP