Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone have a PE report for a tower?

To: "'L. Greg Magone, PE'" <lgm85044-eham@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone have a PE report for a tower?
From: "Todd Coulter" <Coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 09:46:00 -0500
Greg,

I can only speak for my situation here in my city in Florida, but all that
was required of me was a current P.E. stamp on the engineering prints(which
also stated the windload) for my tower. Obviously the P.E. had to be
certified in this state as well.

Great to see someone who will help out fellow hams!!

                                            73's
                                            Todd
                                            N4JRZ