Re: [TowerTalk] HOW TO JOIN HARD LINE

To: 'Tower Talk' <towertalk@contesting.com>, Rex Lint <rex@lint.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HOW TO JOIN HARD LINE
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:29:16 -0800 (PST)
REX:

I got the end connectors  each end will have a original N connector to attach a
pig tail of 1/2 inch superflex to antenna and  equipment

what i need is A MIDDLE JOINT TECHNIQUE to make a longer run,  have 2 runs of
50-60 ft each to make a 120 ft to start

will not want to pay hundreds of dollars for the splice or 2 flange
connectors,  but a good deal will be consider of course

Want to make  4-6 joints to use all the short pieces that I get

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K

   Mexicali B.C  DM22fp

P.O.Box 73

El Centro CA 92244-0073