To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 73, Issue 63
From: Craig Clark <jcclark@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:43:35 -0500

> Today's Topics:
>

>   3. Antenna Switch Needed (RICHARD SOLOMON)

Dick

Over the years I have had very good luck with the Ameritron RCS4, 4 antennas
(control voltage down the coax) and RCS8, 5 antennas which requires a
control line. I currently have a RCS8 controlling my Beverages as well as
one on my 160 tower.

I also have an eight antenna Comtek switch that has perfomed with out issues
for me on my "big" tower.

Out of the box, anyone of the three are hard to beat.

Craig K1QX