Re: [TowerTalk] Riley's Replacement

To: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Riley's Replacement
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 21:06:48 -0500
As a retired lawyer...   I AGREE...  We are DOOMED !

;-)

But seriously folks,  she may be exactly the type of person
we want in the position of law enforcement ... after all ... every
prosecuting attorney is ... well.... an attorney.

And one does not have to be ham to represent our interests
with due diligence.   Time will tell whether or not she is a good
advocate for our interests or not.    She SHOULD be able to
understand and apply the rules whether she knows what it
takes to be an Extra Class Operator.

The bigger questions are... I believe :

1) Whether or not she works hard for our interests, and
2)  Whether or not the new administration favors our rights
        and privileges or has another political agenda.

Let's hope for the best.