[TowerTalk] [Tower Talk] Ontar Surpl- DAVIS RF Co. Response Connec inter

To: <dxhawg@windstream.net>, "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [Tower Talk] Ontar Surpl- DAVIS RF Co. Response Connec interchangeability
From: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:14:00 -0500
Hi Tom,

LDF5 and VXL5  connectors are not interchangeable due to the cables'
construction differences.
  If you want a good price for Andrew connectors, just contact me direct and
let me know which cable, type connecotr (N) qty needed and gender .

73,   Steve ,  K1PEK,

DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military / & Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com