[TowerTalk] field strength meter recommendation?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] field strength meter recommendation?
From: "Phil & Debbie Salas" <dpsalas@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 12:14:23 -0600
I've been using the MFJ-802X for several yearws and I've been very happy
with it.  The "X" means it includes both the MFJ-802 FSM, and the MFJ-802R
remote unit.  I modified my units so they use RJ11 cable interfaces between
them instead of the 1/4" phone jacks since I have a ton of RJ11 cables from
all the phones I've bought over the years!

Phil - AD5X