Re: [TowerTalk] T2X lower mast bracket question

To: KJ6Y@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T2X lower mast bracket question
From: David McKenzie <kb1fsy@vhfwiki.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 12:59:26 -0500
Thanks everyone for the great and quick replies. It looks like the light
duty version will do what I need it to do and I see a few on ebay at a
reasonable price and will pick one up. This is for a single 9 element 2
meter beam on a 1 1/2" mast temporarily attached to the deck so I'm quite
sure it will be adequate until spring. Drilling out the holes should be no
problem.

Thanks again for the information.

-Dave