[TowerTalk] Rohn catalog

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn catalog
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 14:30:35 EST
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    For years I've recommended that the Rohn  catalog should be one of the
books in your tower library. For the last 6-8 years  there have been some
business troubles at Rohn that seem to be finally put  to bed. During those
wilderness years the catalog wasn't available, although  there are online
catalogs and
there was even a cd version for awhile.

    I had a nice chat with Dave Ramsay, the  Rohn National Sales Manager
yesterday, and he told me that they are redoing  the catalog for possible
release
in June. He sent me the 25G section and it  looks pretty good. They raised the
tower specs to 130 MPH windspeed (TIA-222 Rev  G) and they have the base and
anchor installation info right there so you don't  have to search all thru the
catalog to find it.

    I'll let you know when I get more updated info.  This is good news for
Rohn and their customers.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -