[TowerTalk] hy-gain LJ-203ba info

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] hy-gain LJ-203ba info
From: "k2vi" <k2vi@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 15:33:34 -0500
Hello to all, I cannot seem to find much feedback on the 203ba. It seems to be
a very unpopular antenna.The specs are there on the hy-gain page but a little
ambiguous, The max wind rating is 80MPH. Would this be acceptable wind
rating.It weighs 32# with a 16' boom.The M2 20m monobander with a whopping 34'
boom weighs 35#.I would be inclined to think the M2 would blow apart in 80mph
winds.Anyway if anyone has some experience with the hy gain 203 ba I would
really apreciate your input. I can't even find a picture of this antenna
anywhere on the net. 73s and god bless.

tony K2VI