Re: [TowerTalk] W2ZQ ops

To: "Zev Darack" <zevdarack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] W2ZQ ops
From: <k2drn.cw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 20:59:36 -0500
  From: Zev Darack
  To: Daniel Marlow ; k2drn.cw@verizon.net ; Martin VanWinkle ; Jim Jarvis ;
sroller
  Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 4:14 PM
  Subject: Re: W2ZQ ops

  Ok it is time to put the operating schedule in place for this weekend.  Here
is what I have so far but I need some more details:

  K2DRN David - Available and lives close by
  AB2YH Marty - Available but does not have keys and is new to the station
  AB2IO Mike - Available
  K2QM Dan - Limited Availability
  N2EA Jim - Life has gone to the dogs and he has to take care of them this
weekend.
  N2WKS Zev - Available from 9PM Saturday and most of the day Sunday

  Please respond with the following information:
  What day/hours are you available so I can put together the schedule.
  How many hours can you operate in a row
  Can you do an overnight or early early early morning shift (3am to 7am)

  Assumption is that we are doing M/S with only one rig on the air.

  Please respond and I will send out an operating schedule for approval.

  160 has been open to Israel every night this week and Europe has been loud so
expect the low bands to be busy.

  Looking forward to a great contest!

  73,
  Zev N2WKS