Re: [TowerTalk] dx baster antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dx baster antenna
From: Jeff Carter <towertalk@hidden-valley.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:06:42 -0500
The subject line of this thread gave me an idea...with all the money
that's being wasted on gee-whiz pseudoscience gizmos, it's time I
cashed in.  It's clear that we can't do anything to make the average
person any smarter, and since I requested either less corruption or a
better opportunity to participate, I give you:  The DX Baster!

http://www.kd4rbg.com/dxbaster.jpg

It's guaranteed to improve your confidence in the pileups, since while
the Big Guns have huge towers and superefficient amplifiers and
feedlines, you'll have something they don't: The DX Baster!<br>

Coming soon to a Hamfest near you...

Jeff/KD4RBG