[TowerTalk] Crankup Tower and Antennas FS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crankup Tower and Antennas FS
From: "Don Lafreniere" <donlafreniere@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 20:52:14 -0400
I have a Hygain HG-52SS 52 foot crankup tower for sale. It is in good
condition. I just installed a new winch on it this summer. Included is the
rotor plate and the thrust bearing. I also have a Cushcraft X7- 7 element
tribander. A Cushcraft 3 element 6M beam and a Hygain VB-214FM, 14 element
2M beam. There is also a Ameritron RCS-4, 4 position remote coax switch and
control box. I would like $2000 OBO for the whole lot. I will sell the
antennas seperately if someone is interested. The entire setup is still up
in the air. A discount will be given if you take it down. It is on a tilt
base, so it shouldn't be too hard. Please email for pictures or more info.
It is located near Ann Arbor/Detroit, Michigan.