[TowerTalk] Anchoring of guy wires

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anchoring of guy wires
From: "Kjeld Holm" <kh@kh-translation.dk>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:42:49 +0100
Dear all,

Thanks a lot to all who answered my mail in February!

See below what I got from Mark at Force 12 after my reminder to him:

At a wind speed of 120 MPH, the guys and anchor need to be able to take 640
pounds. This number includes  the required safety factors. No need to bump
them up any higher - they've been bumped.

Mark