[TowerTalk] Help identifying tower

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help identifying tower
From: Charles Mills <w3yni1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:43:25 -0400
hi all,

    Does anyone from Towertalk Land happen to  remember or know anything
about the SW PA Police Radio project involving Motorola Micor Base Stations
from circa 1973?

     As part of this project there were a number of towers installed, most
were of the free standing 100' variety.  I believe they were Rohn towers.

     I realize this is pretty vague but does anyone think that with some
pictures and detailed measurements they could identify a model here?  I
believe it is a Rohn tower.

     I have had one of these 100' monsters given to me.  Before the
permitting process can start, etc. not to mention the specs for the hole,
rebar and how many yards of concrete so it is a safe install I need to
identify it at least.  Would like to get this thing erected this summer if
at all possible.

Chuck / W3YNI
--
Charles L. Mills