Re: [TowerTalk] Help with a good desk!

To: hdmc38@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with a good desk!
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:02:50 -0500
We're building a small guest house and it will have a small radio room
in it. The plan here is to have stringers on the walls on three sides
to support the top. There is a lot of relatively cheap granite
leftovers out there that are left from countertops and island kitchen
remodels. I'm going to use one as the desk top. Price looks to be a
couple of hundred dollars for the scrap cutoff I need here and it
should look great.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary

Mike
Pipe Creek, Texas
Green cars, slow boats, big dogs, and summers off to write
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary
--
Michael Goins, Editor/Publisher
Natural Awakenings-San Antonio/Hill Country magazine

Who is the Natural Awakenings Reader?
According to audits conducted by the CVC Verification Council, this
healthy planet/healthy person readership is:
- Overwhelmingly female (70 +%).
- 3 out of 4 will purchase products or services from ads seen in
Natural Awakenings.
- Over 52% have a household income of over 50K.
- 67% are between the ages of 25-54.
- Natural Awakenings Magazine rated higher over TV, radio, internet
and other print publications as the #1 source for health-related
information.

Michael Goins
Pipe Creek, Texas
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Dave Barry