Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton or Dutton-Laison Manual Winch Decision

To: "Dennis Vernacchia" <n6ki73@gmail.com>, "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton or Dutton-Laison Manual Winch Decision
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:24:50 -0500
Dennis--
 Faced with a similar decision several years ago, for a Rohn Fold-Over, I
got the Fulton 2500 with the optional brake. However, I think the
Dutton-Lanson is also quit good. If I remember right, it was the brake that
tipped me to the Fulton.
Both were good, at the time.
Also- be careful on your cable choice.
Good Luck--Bill--W4BSG