Re: [TowerTalk] Tower insurance

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower insurance
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:11:53 -0400
One thing I discovered is that at least in this state most umbrella
liability policies are quite expensive, because they anticipate exposure to
car accident liability.  If you specify that the umbrella should only cover
things also covered by your homeowner's policy (such as "accessory
structures") then the cost goes way down.

73, Pete N4ZR