[TowerTalk] The RIGHT Stuff ( Not Humor ) - Epoxy Suggestion needed

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The RIGHT Stuff ( Not Humor ) - Epoxy Suggestion needed
From: Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:43:30 -0700
I have a semi ancient  440 mhZ old F9FT long boom Yagi for 440 MHz
( Many elements on a 10 or 12 foot boom )

The Driven element which is a folded dipole has separated from it's cracked
black plastic insulator
and a piece of the insulator is MIA

The insulator used to be molded right around the N connector feed point
which the driven element is soldered to.

What would be the best type of Epoxy I could buy at say, Home Depot or a Ace
Hardware store that will
adhere to the old ubiquitous type black plastic insulator AND the round
flanged body of the N connector,
for a temp repair til I can machine a new insultor ( Round-To-Its are
getting scrcer around here ! )

73, Dennis N6KI