Re: [TowerTalk] 3 tb3 mast bolts

To: Blake <n4gi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 3 tb3 mast bolts
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:13:59 -0400
Dip the non-stainless bolts in RTV silicone seal BEFORE inserting and
tightening.
Then put a 'glob' of silicone seal over the bolt head and mounting
plate to diminish moisture ingress.
You will be surprised how easily the bolt can be removed the next time
you wish to do it ... but why would you?
73
Don
N8DE