Re: [TowerTalk] Create Rotors Information

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Create Rotors Information
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 06:05:44 -0400
At 12:25 AM 5/1/2009, Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ wrote:
>Bill,
>
>This is the web address I use and it seems to work well:
>
>http://www.cd-corp.com/eng/ama/top.htm
>
>I have had good luck communicating directly with Create
>personnel via E-Mail and have purchased replacement parts
>for rotators and antennas direct from Japan.
>
>The RC5B3 should fit in an LM-470.  I had one in a Triex
>T-15 tower which is what the top section of an LM-470 is.

This is pretty amazing.  I've been reading Towertalk and its
predecessors since 1995, have seen many, many inquiries about Create
rotators, and you're the first person who seems to have cracked the
code.  The RC5B3 seems to have been very well regarded, back then,
and it is odd that there's no US presence.  Array Solutions, interested?

73, Pete N4ZR