[TowerTalk] 4 Square info needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4 Square info needed
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:38:50 +0100
I just acquired a Comtek Systems 4 Square control unit and intend to use it for
a vertical array
on 80 from HK.  My new location has plenty of room but most of the land slopes
from North to
South - fairly rapidly.  Would it be best to install elevated verticals with
elevated radials so that
they could all be at the same height or perhaps that's not important?  How
about ground mounted
compared to the above options?  Not sure of the ground conductivity but I
believe it to be pretty
decent - very moist and lots of water not too far beneath the surface - the
land is very fertile.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

73

Tony  W4OI - HK1AR/7