Re: [TowerTalk] 60/40 solder

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 60/40 solder
From: John Hudson <jd_hudson@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:04:26 -0500
Thanks to all that responded... I was pretty sure that I could not melt
the solder joints BUT I had to ask just make sure.. and to clarify the
600-800 watts is from a AMP.. but there where two solder joints on the
banana jacks (not the plugs) that came loose so I'm taking the blame on
that..apparently "poor workmanship" on me.

So I did a better job this time and we will see

Thanks again

73

John
KO4XJ