[TowerTalk] Thanks to all

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks to all
From: k7lxc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 06:06:08 -0400
Howdy --

?????? Thanks to all the TowerTalkians - and there were a bunch - that stopped
by our booth to say hi. It was a pleasure
to meet all of you and I'm glad you're finding TT a great resource.

???????? Many guys upgraded from safety belts to fall arrest harnesses so I'm
gratified to see that's a really good trend for those climbing towers. Climb
safe!

Cheers,
Steve???? K7LXC

PS - I heard that someone bought that gargantuan Luso crank-up. Coming to a
neighborhood soon - hi. The neighbors should be impressed.