Re: [TowerTalk] Trifilar Winding Question

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trifilar Winding Question
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:53:47 -0000
Dick,

I have wound several this way. I have one on the base of my Screwdriver
antenna using computer cable. It gives you a real neat coil. In my case it
works very well. I used the heavy flat cable with #18 wire in it. I also
wound a SWR meter bifilar coil using the small stuff from an old hard drive
cable.

   * 73's Jim W5IFP *