Re: [TowerTalk] HP8761A

To: John Kemker <john@kemker.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HP8761A
From: Bob Nielsen <n7xy@clearwire.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:58:00 -0700
That peak rating is for very low duty factor applications, such as
radar, and probably (although they don't specify it) only applies to
a very short pulse.  Most of the HP components like this were
intended for instrumentation applications (and are now produced by
Agilent, which was spun off from HP).