Re: [TowerTalk] Rigid Steel Conduit as Mast?

To: "'Tower Talk List'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rigid Steel Conduit as Mast?
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:46:29 -0700
http://www.tashtowers.com/pricelist.html

I would use the Mast Material described in the price list above, I could
never find it locally.  I decided to use this stuff so that I could sleep at
night.  You can actually climb the heavy duty 20 feet of this stuff and work
on you antennas.  Not cheap though, but when you consider the money you
spend putting a tower up well worth it.

Mike