Re: [TowerTalk] (Repost) Engineering advice on above ground foundation

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] (Repost) Engineering advice on above ground foundation
From: Steve Maki <StevesLists1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 21:14:22 -0400
My gut feeling is that your 90,000lb 11' x 11' base, sitting on top of
the ground, is enough to hold up your 90' tower, if the concrete doesn't
break, and you don't mind the tower shifting a bit due to frost.

You should have had it engineered, and my gut feeling may be wrong (I'll
leave it to the engineers to due the math), but there you go...

Steve K8LX