[TowerTalk] rotor plate

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotor plate
From: "Dave Johnson" <djohnson@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 16:35:10 -0400
I have installed or worked on more than 50 Rohn towers in my 34 years as a ham
but this is a new one on me.  I was installing a used 25G tower for another ham
and he had bought a new rotor plate but it wouldn't fit in the top section.  I
thought there must be something wrong with that plate so I brought it home and
tried it in a top section that I have here.  It fit perfectly.  I have several
old Rohn 25 rotor plates so I tried one of them in his top section and still no
joy.  This top section is to small at the place near the top where the rotor is
supposed to go.  Has anyone seen this before?

Dave - K4SSU