To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 78, Issue 25
From: warrenwolff@aol.com
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 14:28:17 -0400
Greetings:

All of this talk about carcinogen creosote reminds me of the Global
Warming scare.? Worth noting, but not losing sleep over.? Common
sense and basic care reigns supreme.

If creosote was a true danger to the average guy, railroaders would be
VERY short lived; we practically bathed in the stuff when I was a 16-
year old on a bridge gang.? Started me shaving early because either
shaving or washing in gasoline was the best way to remove the
dang stuff from my face after a hard day's work.

Couple that with the fact that we played around with mercury in bulk,
we should ALL be gone now, but we have an extraordinarily high
survival rate.? Maybe the LONG days in the blistering South
Texas sun offset all that danger?

Warren; W7WY