Re: [TowerTalk] looking for a used , 330ft self support tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com, n7mal@citlink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] looking for a used , 330ft self support tower
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:17:57 EDT

In a message dated 6/9/2009 1:09:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,

>  I didn't realize commercial postings were allowed. I'm going  to tell
all my
pals in the 2 way business.

        First, I don't know of any  2-way outfit that has a 330-foot
self-supporting tower.

        Second, posts of things for  sale and things you're looking for are
fine. After all, most of the discussions  on TT have to do with buying
something.

        Next, this is not an  exclusively amateur radio reflector. There
are lots of other folks interested in  these topics and you don't have to be a
ham to have questions about them.

Fourth, this probably isn't  the best place for this post since very few
people on TT have a tower this  size or know of one for sale. The Tower-Pro on
reflector on yahoo  groups is much better for something like this.

        Finally, you bet - get  other people interested and involved in TT.
We'll probably all benefit. Couldn't  hurt.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TT ADMIN
steps!