Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting Polyphaser IS-RCT to SPGP

To: Dick Green <dick@mailgreen.us>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting Polyphaser IS-RCT to SPGP
From: John Kemker <john@kemker.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 03:20:25 -0400
Mostly because of copper's improved conductivity over aluminum, as well
as its electrical behavior when corroded, as opposed to aluminum's.

However, I'm sure there are plenty of folks using aluminum without any
problems.  Given the choice, however, I'll choose copper over aluminum
for ground plates any day, especially for lightning protection.

--
--JohnK
73 de W5NNH
10X 75371/M&M 117/SMIRK 6185/Six Club 285/TRA 2499/Norcross 228 F&AM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090611-0, 06/11/2009
Tested on: 6/12/2009 3:20:26 AM