Re: [TowerTalk] Chicken Wire Ground Screen

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Chicken Wire Ground Screen
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:06:04 -0700 (PDT)
I might actually give this idea a try this fall. You could roll out the chicken
wire in several directions and tie it into the normal radial system for some
increased performance (?) during the winter DX/contest season. Then just roll
it back up in the spring. As I recall, ON4UN used to do this some years ago.

73, Stew K3ND