[TowerTalk] Titanex Log Periodic

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Titanex Log Periodic
From: "Lance" <lanceh@futuretk.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:22:41 -0500
I recently acquired, what I think is a Titanex DLP-18, although the
previous owner said it was 19 elements.  Won't be able to determine,
exactly, what it is, until late summer.  Our garden is directly under my
crank-up, tilt-over tower, and the tower is physically, very large.  I have
it,
dismantled, in my shed, while I look for a manual.  I sent an email to
Titanex, as specified on their web site.  So far, no response.

I need the manual, and a location to order those circular, plastic
insulators,
which were/are brittle and broken/breaking.

1) Is Titanex still in business?  I see DXpeditions frequently using their
verticals.
2) Is there a US distributor?
3) If someone has a manual, for either of the LPs, and could scan it, copy
it,
    and send it to me, I'd gladly reimburse them for any expense.

73,
Lance WNØL